Let me introduce myself after all if you are going to trust your pet to me you may like to know a little about me.
My name is Mary I come from a farming family in England where I worked as a riding instructor and vet nurse also being a volunteer for the RSPCA. I came to Australia on a container ship with 4 of my own dogs and cared for 34 others and 8 cats the trip taking a month when animals were only allowed in by sea.
Some of these pets were frightened and some were shy others were angry during this time with them I began to understand their feelings, and decided to continue to transport animals when I settled here.
I started All Animal Transport along with boarding kennels but have since sold the kennels to concentrate on pet transport only boarding pets in transit now.
I offer knowledgeable care and advice, breed and train German Shepherd dogs and love and respect all animals.
Keeping your pet safe and comfortable in transit is my priority.
I handle all aspects of Travel including;
- Collection from your home
- All Necessary Vet work
- AQIS Documentation
- Booking of Flights and airline Charges
- Transport Crates, Plastic or wooden ones made to size and IATA Standards
- Boarding Facilities for short stay
- Advice on Quarantine requirements in other countries
- Lodging Pets at airport for flight
- Cuddles to reassure them that they will be OK !!